Thursday, September 24, 2009

All About Me

My name is Kristina Marion and I'm a freshmen at The Ohio State University majoring in chemical engineering. I'm also in the Mount Leadership Society Scholars program here at Ohio State. My hometown is Tipp City, Ohio, which is about 20 minutes north of Dayton. I graduated from Bethel High School where I played varisty soccer for 4 years, was in the National Honor Society for 3 years and vice president for 1 of those years, was on the newspaper staff for 4 years and also ran track for 3 years. My favorite color is purple, my favorite sport to play is soccer and my favorite sport to watch is Ohio State football. I like pretty much like all music except rap, but I'd have to say my favorite it pop or country and I love Taylor Swift and Yellowcard.

2 comments:

  1. If you don't like rap and you love Taylor then I have to ask, how did you feel about her rap duet with t-pain during the CMA's? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can actually handle that, but it wasn't my favorite.

    ReplyDelete