Friday, December 4, 2009

WB 5

Dear English 110 Winter Quarter Class,

The one thing I would say about this class is that you should go in with an open mind. Even though the theme for the quarter was sci-fi, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I found that some of the sci-fi was actually somewhat interesting.

The one tip I would give you for this class is to do your work. When writing your drafts you should write them the first time so you can get comments back to improve your paper. Also, you should keep up on your blog comments. If you get behind, its a pain to catch up later.

I would definitely say that I learned a lot this quarter. I had never analyzed anything like I did in this class. It taught me to look at television shows in more detail and find the hidden meanings behind these things.

The last thing I would say is to have fun with the class. Goodluck!

4 comments:

  1. I agree trying to catch up with comments is a pain. That's why I think that it should be more focused on the blogs itself and not so much the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping up with your work would have to be the thing I recommend most. Although the work isn't difficult to complete, it builds up fast and can be very time consuming to complete.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definitely say that keeping up with blog comments is a good practice. Also, it's a very good idea to make the drafts the way you want your final paper in order to get accurate feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, definitely give everything a shot

    ReplyDelete