Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Desk

The place that I seem to spend most of my time seemed like the best thing to write about. My desk is very cluttered, but that's just the way I like things. I like being surrounded by pictures. There are so many pictures on my desk, but they all remind me of home. My desk represent all the things that I like. I have an Ohio State notepad because I'm at Ohio State and I'm a huge football fan. The One Tree Hill Poster is on my desk because that is probably my favorite show to watch. I also have some books on my desk that I brought just to read for fun, if I ever get around to reading them. I also have a pink K representing my name and one of my favorite colors. The next item on my desk is my desk lamp. Not only is this a lamp, but it also hold things like pens, pencils and scissors. I also have a printer on my desk, but it serves no purpose at the moment because no one can seem to get it to work. Finally, I have my computer. This is the most important thing on my desk just because it is so useful. I can do lots of things on it.
Even with all the decorations on my desk, it still serves a purpose. Actually, I believe my desk serves a few purposes. The first being studying. Most of the time, I prefer just to sit at my desk and study because most of my homework requires the internet. Another purpose served by my desk is to entertain. Although I should by studying, most of the time I end up surfing the web and checking my facebook page. This is probably how my desk is used most of the time. The last reason that I like my desk so much is that it feels like home. My room was always covered in pictures, so my desk is the closet thing to that. My desk makes my dorm feel more like home.

2 comments:

  1. Your desk is really organized! It's like the anti-my desk ha! I have papers everywhere and cords weaving in and out of everything; you've managed to keep an organized desk though! I'm impressed and a little jealous. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you did with your desk! It is quite similiar to what I like to do with mine. I love taking pictures and having pictures everywhere. You are also organized and the objects you have on your desk seem to resemble many meaningful things in your life. You put a little bit of everything you enjoy in your life into setting up this desk. Neat!

    ReplyDelete