Wednesday, November 11, 2009

One Tree Hill


One Tree Hill is probably my favorite show. I have been watching it since the first episode and it is now in season 7. The show started out focussing on two half brothers, Nathan and Lucas, through their high school years. Their relationship evolves from the two being heartless enemies to caring brothers. The basketball drama and all the relationships in the series create a very interesting drama show. After the first 4 seasons, the series skips ahead 4 years and shows the lives of all the characters after they have gone to college. Then in season 7 the series skips another year forward. In season 7 two of the main characters, Peyton and Lucas, left the show. Now the show focuses more on Nathan and the rest of the gang from high school who has now all returned to One Tree Hill. Even though 2 of the main characters are gone, it is still a great show. There are always new plot twists that keep the viewer guessing what will happen next. It has always kept me on my toes and kept me interested which is why I like this show so much.

9 comments:

  1. Bring back Lucas and Peyton! Peyton almost dies having the kid, then they just kick her off of the show?! No me gusta! But it is still a good show:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never actually seen this show. But I've heard it's good. I really like it when people show what lives are like after college... it's sort of like, usually when shows are high school shows then they go to college and then its all over. I mean its not like we all die when we graduate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this show but I've been an absolutely terrible fan over the past year. My work schedule made me miss a lot of episodes and then I never got around to watching them online...that was back in season 4... But I want my son to be as cool as Jaime. That kid's so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this show! Every episode is so interesting, they never have a boring episode. I watched the first episode of the 7th season, and was upset to see that Lucas and Peyton weren't in the series anymore, since they were pretty much the two main characters. Lucas even narrated the entire series before he left. I haven't been able to watch much since I have been at school, but I would like to catch up over winter break.

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. I absolutely LOVE that a there is a guy that watches this show! Way to go Tim! =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I was back at home due to having the swine flu, I watched all the episodes of this past season. I hate the lady who is trying to screw over Nathan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't really watch shows like this, but when I watched a few episodes I was impressed. I think OTH is really good and it kept my attention. The people who played the characters fitted well and I think that is most important to have a successful show.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen parts of a couple episodes, but I never really got into the show. It had too much drama for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Also, I don't plan on moving back to my home town after college. It just seems like it would be high school all over agian. Maybe it's different for them in the show.

    ReplyDelete